Sometimes I like to experiment, don’t you? It’s fun because you never know what comes off it. Remember those science experiments back in high school that almost got the whole school on fire because you couldn’t figure out how to use a Bunsen burner?
Yep. This week, I’d like to play with fire a little bit (in a sense) and participate in Chris Guillebeau’s social experiment which is all about helping someone for free.
I’m helping someone this month [because it’s my birthday!]
Coincidentally, this is also my birthday month and I like to give back as a “thank you to the universe” for all those awesome people that donated to (and will soon donate to) my charity: water birthday campaign. [This is really another story, but if you’re curious: I’m giving up my birthday this year for charity: water and you can donate to my campaign to get clean drinking water to millions of people around the world. Thanks a million! ]
But back to the experiment of helping someone for free. In my last blog post, I wrote about the benefit of press releases in your communications mix. And since a lot of people have had questions about how to write a killer press release and what the best ways are to distribute releases, I’ve decided to write 3 press releases for free.
I’ll write 3 press releases for free
Update: I’ll throw in 1 more FREE press release
Why 3 press releases? Well, because it’s March, the 3rd month of the year [my birthday month! Yay!]. Also, all good things come in threes. So there you go: 3 free press releases.
As the first 3 free press releases were snapped up in minutes, I’m throwing in 1 more FREE press release. Who wants it? First one to respond gets it!
Here’s how it works:
- I’ll write one release each for 3 businesses (in English or German, your call).
- I throw in 1 additional FREE rebel session for each of the 3 business. A $115 savings. 🙂
- You gotta contact me by March 30, 2013 [my birthday!] and ask me to help you. The first 3 people who get in touch me will be in for this sweet deal!
Here’s how to contact me:
- Tweet me this: Hey @ninagrenningloh, can you help me create + distribute a killer press release? #communicationsrebel
- Send me a note using my contact form saying something like this: “Hey Nina, I wanna get in on your experiment of helping someone for free. That someone being me. I need some help with writing an epic press release and put it out in the world. Thanks!”
Can’t wait to hear from you! Can’t wait to help you!
Let’s get started, rebels!
If you liked this article, sign up for my newsletter. You’ll also receive the rebel manifesto to kick-start your uniqueness.
If you would like to have one-on-one direct access to me and dive into discovering your true voice, consider participating in a rebel session for heart-centered entrepreneurs and business owners who desire purpose and profit.
Photo by Armosa Studios courtesy of Chris Guillebeau under a CC license.